The average conservative citizen has a number of ways to help restore our republic. My suggestion: assess your strengths and weaknesses, determine where you can make the biggest contribution, and focus on a project in one of these nine areas.
Once you've picked a project, follow through. Stick with it until it achieves its objectives.
1. Melt the Phones
(a)Call your United States Senators to tell them you oppose the socialist "Cap and Tax" Legislation the House of Representatives barely passed.
Here's a particularly creative variant on the "melt the phones concept", courtesy of Phil Valentine: www.GiveTheSenateSomeBalls.com.
(b) Call your Congressman and Senators to tell them you oppose the Obama-Pelosi-Reid government takeover of our health care system.
2. Evangelize to the Under 30 Generation
(a) Join the Mustard Seed Project
(b) Become certified as a Conservative Radical Evangelist and instructor.
3. Organize Locally (City and County Level) to Stop Higher Taxes
(a) Example: Tucson, Arizona
4. Restore the Constitution
(a) Become active in The Bill of Federalism Project
5. Take Back Congress for Fiscal Conservatism in 2010
(a) Volunteer to work for a local fiscal conservative in the Republican and/or Democrat Primary in your district
(b) Join the organization www.fixcongress.org.
6. Boycott Advertisers Who Support Socialist-Statism and Conservative Bashing
(a) Join the www.FireDavidLetterman.com Project.
(b) Help develop and implement the plan to www.FightLeftWingMedia.com
7. Take Over Your Political Party Power Structure
(a) The Republican National Committee
(b) The Democrat National Committee
You can take the first step by signing up at www.ThePrecinctProject.com
8. Hold them to their own standards
(a) Blog and tweet about Obama Administration hypocrisy
9. Become a part time Conservative Investigative Journalist
(a) Sign up at The TCOT Report