One year and three months in to the Obama Administration, it's clear that Barack Obama's idea of bringing transformational change to America is about redistributing income from the majority of hard working Americans to special privileged classes. Obama's unique brand of socialism combines the worst of Marxist ideology with the crony capitalism and corruption of Chicago style machine politics.
Obama National Socialism will redistribute income and wealth in America to certain privileged classes from independent groups without political connections. The privileged classes represent about 20% to 30% of the population and include:
· Union leaders and union members, such as members of SEIU and the UAW
· Federal employees
· Non-tax paying recipients of federal transfer payments
· Democratic politicians at the state and national level
· Executives and employees of Main Stream Media companies
· Executives and employees of large corporations who are the beneficiaries of special economic privileges legislated on their behalf by Democratic politicians and administered by Federal bureaucrats.
The independent groups that are not favored, who comprise about 70% to 80% of the population include:
· Small business owners
· Tax paying middle class and upper-middle class workers