1. How would you use the extra cash you received under this plan during 2009, and would it, in your opinion, improve the economy more than PORKULUS ?
1) Eliminate small amount of non-mortgage debt, then would probably buy new Ford Flex; invest in low risk short term funds for son’s college in 5 years from now; additional savings and investment via dollar cost averaging; possibly take second traditional mortgage for 2nd home/future retirement home.
2) My small business (professional services corporation) would like hire a new associate (physician) . Our medical center would likely lift hiring freeze, raise health care worker salaries, accelerate $100M/5 yr capital plan.
3) The owner of our for-profit hospital system would likely lift hiring freezes, increase pay, improve facilities in the system that now employs 90,000 people.
2. What would be the best way to deal with the increased federal deficit envisioned under this plan ?
a. Cut spending across the board
A #TCOT member from Spokane, Washington
I wonder if there is an excessive amount of pessimism about the economy and the job loss. Without a doubt the economy is in a very tenuous position but isn't now the time to believe in our inherent ability to overcome, survive, and thrive?
Instead of wasting too much time figuring out where blame lies (analysis of past mistakes is necessary to a degree) lets spend time developing solutions for ourselves and perhaps more help the people around us.
Now is a time to tighten our belts and push forward believing in our inherent ability to succeed.
An extra $200-$500 a week would be a God send for this family and there is only two of us. My husband and myself at this time. We aren't even considering the idea of bringing in anyone else to this world as it is too expensive. Secondly, I am going back to school for my Doctorate in Education hopefully to gain a higher income so we can begin paying off our monthly expenses. Third, when I finished my Masters degree there was every intention I would go back to work but it has been difficult to find a decent paying position somewhere.
My future goal is to begin my own small company from what I have been doing as a freelancer. I believe that it is okay to work globally with other companies however the most important issue any corporation can do is to keep American jobs. Small businesses must hire more employees as it will:
1)increase GPA and economy flow
2)give misplaced Americans a job.
3)raise the self esteem of both parties. Businesses will see their profit margins slowly improve as they have more staff and misplaced workers are back at their career once again so it is a win-win process.
An extra $200 or more in this household would enable us to pay off a credit card quickly. It would ensure that every month all the utilities got paid without having to make an arrangement with one of them to pay out over time any large monthly bill. It would help us to be able to save a portion of it for rainy days. The bottom line is that it would give us a much-needed cushion. We have worked hard all our lives for what we have. We don't believe in government pork!
DEMOCRATES THREW OUT AMDT.98 . H.R.1
Title: Making supplemental appropriations for job preservation and creation, infrastructure investment, energy efficiency and science, assistance to the unemployed, and State and local fiscal stabilization, for fiscal year ending September 30, 2009, and for other purposes... Read More.
Sponsor: Rep Obey, David R. [WI-7] (introduced 1/26/2009) Cosponsors (9) A BIGGER problem! OVER 4,000 senate bills waitig
from JAN 1ST There are 15 other bills related to HR1,AND NO this is not related to TARP LAW! very big problem: 700 recovery act & TARP related bills! just how many democrates are trying to amend HR1 ? 27 ! only GOD can help us now!
Post a Comment